Every have that feeling that someone is really important or that something is going on, but you have no idea of said event? Yeah, that just happened...
After getting of the bus from work, I naturally started walking to school. (To give you some background, there are multiple foreign embassies on the streets around the university.) As I reached the corner, I noticed a silver Mercedes Benz parked there with a Republic of Argentina license plate. Not completely out of the ordinary considering this neighborhood is of a higher socio-economic level than most and given all the embassies near by. What was out of the ordinary was the secret agent man standing in the street with his arms crossed in front of him, complete with the black suit and ear piece. He looked important and this was confirmed as he waved to some high end luxury cars and SUVs that passed by.
I would have taken a picture, but I feel that it would have been super awkward given that there was no good way to sneak a picture. (although I may or may not be practicing...more to come on that later) However, I still wonder who was there that was so important because I've seen lots of similar vehicles with Republic of Argentina plates and no secret agent man. I guess I'll never know...
03 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment